Recurring orders allow our Sunshine Coast farmers to plant seed and harvest fresh especially for your order. By setting up a recurring order weekly or fortnightly you not only take full advantage of our service but you also support our local family farms and enable them to have a regular space at the table.
*PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOUR ACCOUNT HAS SUFFICIENT FUNDS OR YOUR ORDER WILL NOT BE DELIVERED UNTIL YOUR SUBURBS NEXT DELIVERY DAY*
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR RECURRING ORDER BY
Tuesday delivery - by Sunday 9pm
Wednesday delivery - by Monday 9pm
Friday delivery - by Wednesday 9pm
Heres how to manage your Recurring Orders:
First of all Login
ADDING A PRODUCT PERMANENTLY TO YOUR RECURRING ORDER
- Click Manage Recurring Order on the right of the screen.
- Click the 'Manage' drop down on the right of the screen.
- Click on 'Add To My Recurring Order'.
- Click the 'Add to My Order' button in green on top right of screen
- Shop through any of the categories you like. Each time you would like to add an item to your recurring order please click on the actual product with its full description.
- Then select:
- a) Add 'Carrots 1kg' to my Recurring Order.
- b) if you select Add 'Carrots 1kg' to Cart, it will not add to your recurring order and you will need to check out at the end of shopping.
TO MAKE QUANTITY CHANGES ONLY TO YOUR RECURRING ORDER
If you only want to change quantities of products on your recurring order, please click on the drop down tab 'manage' on the right hand side of screen. Click on 'my recurring order' and you can add or subtract quantities there.
TO MAKE QUANTITY CHANGES TO A SPECIFIC DELIVERY DAY ONLY ON YOUR RECURRING ORDER
If you would like to update your next order with different quantities for a specific delivery date only. Please click on 'view this order' on the order date that you would like to make changes to. The changes you make here will be for that delivery date only.
ADDING EXTRAS TO YOUR DELIVERY
Please login and shop as normal, adding items to your cart. When you go to check out enter the discount code 'extras'. This will take off any delivery fees for you.
GOING ON HOLIDAY?
You can now skip a certain delivery date.
Under the heading 'manage' on the right hand side of screen.
Click on 'skip order' for the delivery date you are away for.
Or if your strapped for time email us back with your updates:
- Add some 'Pears' this delivery.
- Skip the 'Pumpkin' this delivery.
- Add 'Kiwi Fruit' to my recurring weekly order.
- Add 'Miso Paste' this week please
- Change my 1L Barambah Milk to a 1L Almond Milk