Raw Chocolate Super Food Protein Balls
By Nutritionist Honor Tremain
- 450-500 mgs medjool dates, soaked in water for an hour, to soften.
- 2 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon tahini or almond nut butter
- 1/4 cup crushed pistachios
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao crunchy nibs
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut, for rolling the balls into
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon probiotic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon greens powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon organic turmeric powder
- Pinch black pepper
- In a large bowl, remove the pips from the dates and place dates in bowl.
- Add all other ingredients, accept for coconut and mix thoroughly with your hands until all evenly mixed through.
- On a separate large plate, lie out the coconut, and make little balls with the cacao date mix and then roll in the coconut.
- Place in a container and freeze in freezer.
Makes 24 balls roughly
Prep time: 10-13 minutes