Vegan Vanilla Berry Chia Seed Pudding
By: Kara Parnell
Try Vegan Vanilla Berry Chia Seed Pudding, for a deliciously sweet way to start your morning. This recipe takes just a few minutes to throw together the night before, then just pop it in the refrigerator to work its magic while you sleep! In the morning, the chia seeds are plump, the pudding is set, and breakfast is ready! Top with fresh berries and pistachios, for a light, energy-boosting, nutrient-packed breakfast.
Photo Credit: simpleveganista.com
Prep time: 00:10
- 1 ¼ C. almond or coconut milk
- ¼ C. chia seeds
- ¼ C. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla essence
- 190 g. strawberries, hulled
- 190 g. blueberries
- 80 g. chopped pistachios
- Combine milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, vanilla, and strawberries in a glass jar. Stir until well combined.
- In a small bowl, mash strawberries with a fork. Add to jar and stir to combine.
- Cover jar and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- When ready to serve, top the pudding with blueberries and chopped pistachios.
May substitute any berry you prefer or that is in season in your area.