So Berry Perfect Bagel
Prep time: 00:10
Inspired by Mighty Delicious and by Kara Parnell
We've all heard that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but life get's busy, and some mornings we barely have time to grab a cup of coffee on our way out the door. If you're too busy for breakfast, we've got you covered! Try this recipe for a delicious breakfast ready in less time than it takes to brew a cup of coffee.
With protein from the goat cheese and pistachios, and vitamins B,C, K, and potassium making an appearance with the gorgeous fresh berries and pomegranate seeds, with this quick and healthy breakfast, you'll have all the energy you need to tackle your day.
Photo Credit: Mighty Delicious
- 1 Wild Breads bagel
- 2 T. goat cheese
- 2 strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1/4 C. blueberries
- 2 T. blueberry or blackberry jam
- 1 tsp. pomegranate seeds
- 2 tsp. chopped pistachios
- Toast bagels to desired crispness.
- Spread goat cheese evenly over both sides of the bagel.
- Cover the goat cheese with a generous layer of jam.
- Arrange the strawberries and blueberries on top.
- Sprinkle on the pomegranate seeds and pistachios.